Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team Announcement


Have you been missing one of your favorite stores? Paulina will be back from the holidays and the Pretty Pink Posh store will be reopening on Thursday (January 4). Today there's some exciting news to share! You'll find an announcement on the Pretty Pink Posh blog introducing you to the design team for the coming term. I'm so happy to share that I'm continuing on the Pretty Pink Posh design team!!


There's even more great news! There's a new release headed your way soon! Peeks will start on the store blog beginning Thursday (January 4). We'll be having a Birthday Bash blog hop January 10-12 so stay tuned!

To celebrate the introduction of the new team, and the reopening of the store Paulina's giving away a gift certificate! To get all the details visit the store blog! CLICK HERE

Winter is in full swing here in the midwest so I thought I'd bring out the Happy Snowman stamp set. I love how a blanket of snow changes how everything looks! It still fills my heart with magic the way it did when I was a child. 
I love the classic Pretty Pink Posh font giving things a personal hand written look. This sentiment is from Thoughtful Greetings. 
I used a few different Pretty Pink Posh dies too - the Stitched Borders and the Window Frame. The shaker mix inside the window is the Sparkling Clear Confetti with some snowflakes mixed in. 

I hope you'll pop on over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog to check out the new team - you'll also find all the details on how to enter to win that gift certificate I mentioned at the beginning.

Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Happy Snowman, Thoughtful Greetings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1, Window Frame
Shaker Mix | Sparkling Clear Confetti, Sparkling Clear Snowflakes
Pattern Paper | Crate Paper Cute Girl 6"

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card Jeanne! I like the little houses on the PP and your cute snowman shaker. I'll miss being on the PPP team together, but we still have the 12 Kits!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I’m so happy for you Jeanne !! You’re so talented ! This is one more card that proves it !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]