Wednesday, January 17, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee Time!

Are you a coffee lover? You need to check the latest CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release! There are 5 new coffee themed stamp sets and two new die sets. You can see them all here
I started soft Tumbled Glass distress ink background and then stamped a border of the word "coffee" from the Coffee Talk stamp set. I used a stamp tool so I could ink the image several times and keep it nice and straight along the edge of the front panel. 
A stamped a sentiment on the To Go Cup Fri Die that I cut from kraft and wood veneer. The "coffee" word die is from the Coffee Cup Fri Die set. I LOVE the font - and it's exactly the same size as the "coffee" word stamp. 
I added a few embellishments - some twine and a bitty flower to finish things off. It looks like it's going to be a great day!


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Talk
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays To Go Cup, Coffee Cup

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it Jeanne!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE all the blue on this!! Such a cute card!!