Friday, December 15, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Lawn Fawn Stitched Ornaments


Happy Friday! Wow this month is going fast isn't it? I hope you've been having lots of fun and are getting into the Christmas spirit! Friday is my day to post for my favorite store - Tupelo Designs LLC! I love that they carry lots of my favorite brands at one place. What I love even more is the FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY (no coupon required US ONLY - discounted shipping overseas).

Today I'm playing with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Ornaments Die.
The set comes with three different sized ornaments that are double stitched - inside and out. I wanted to show off this feature and give the appearance that the ornaments are hanging on a tree so I created a green color block background.

I cut three shades of green card stock, taped them together to create a panel and then die cut the three ornament dies. You can see the stitching outside the ornament. Next I cut the ornaments from colorful card stock and inserted them inside the die cut openings before attaching the panel to my card base.

I decorated the ornaments with gold glitter paper die cuts included in the set. The little circles are the holes from the ornament hangers.
I added some gems for more sparkle and shine and a simple sentiment.
Want a peek at my latest order from Tupelo Designs LLC? My order was delivered Fed Ex and all the items were wrapped in a bag inside the Fed Ex envelope. Everything always arrives in perfect condition!
This is my first Richard Garay stamp set - it's called "Silver and Gold". I'm excited to try a new brand and I like that the dies and stamps are together for a very affordable price $15.99 You can see it here. I also ordered the Pink Fresh Studios "Say It With Florals". The matching die cut plate is on back order and should follow in the mail soon! I'm happy they didn't hold my whole order for one item!
This is the Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches! I can't wait to ink this one up!
This is the Waffle Flower "Pretty Wings" and coordinating die set. The butterflies are beautiful and will have me day dreaming about my garden and wishing for Spring!
I even received a little gift! A pack of wood buttons in fun shapes!

Want to go shopping? Here's a link to the store! I hope you'll give Tupelo Designs LLC a try! I think you'll be glad you did!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Lawn Fawn Oh Snap!
Die | Lawn Fawn Stitched Ornaments

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Jeanne, So bright and beautiful! I always love seeing your beautiful work! I hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is colorful, festive and extra pretty Jeanne!