Thursday, December 21, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches - Holly Jolly!


Are you counting down to Christmas? It will be here before you know it! There's still so much to do! I'm in the holiday mood playing along with Freshly Made Sketches! Here's the current challenge...
Here's what I made....
I used a background of pattern papers from the Reverse Confetti Very Merry pad and replaced the rectangle in the photo with a tag. I used traditional red and green with a modern mix of lime and pink.
I love the clever sentiment on the tag so no stamping was required to make this card.
I topped the tag with some holly die cuts. Of course a little sparkle and shine never hurts! A gold glitter garland of stars and a scatter of gold sequins are just enough bling to make me happy!
Wishing you blessings and much happiness today and always!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Reverse Confetti Holly, Holly Jolly Tag Layer, Topped Off Tag, Star Garland
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Very Merry 6"


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly festive and perfectly layered! Love that little star garland!

Kelly S. said...

Bold and beautiful, just like YOU!