Monday, October 2, 2017

CASual Fridays Stamps - Calling All Sistahs!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  Today I'm posting for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  October is CAS-ual Friday's 5th Birthday so there's lots going on! First you'll notice that she's turned the blog PINK!  

October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  This is a cause very dear to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps owner and designer Michele Gross  because she is a survivor.  She's got a dedicated line of craft products called Calling All Sistahs  with profits going to support breast cancer awareness and research. 

I want to remind you to get your annual mammogram and to do your monthly self exams!  Early detection saves lives! 

I stamped a background of Calling All Sistahs in three shades of pink!  I topped it with a double cut Ruffled Ribbon Fri Die.

The sentiment stamped on the ribbon is from the Hope Ribbon Stamp Set. 

I know a personal note on a hand made card will let the recipient know that I care.



Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CASual Fridays Stamps Store.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Calling All Sistahs, Hope Ribbon
Die | CAS-ual Fridays Ruffled Ribbon Fri Die

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card for a great cause !