Monday, September 11, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Christmas Fun & A Sale!!


I hope you're having a great weekend!  I've got some great news!   CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is having a sale on holiday stamp sets!  What a great time to get a jump on your holiday card making!  For the next three days the Ink Squad will be sharing projects made with the sets that are on sale!  Yes!  There's Fri Dies too!
I created this card by stamping one of the borders from the Holly Jolly Border set several times using a stamp press for perfect placement.  I love using unexpected colors for the holidays - this one is ombre pinks and red.

Next I die cut the three Flurry Fri Dies into the stamped panel.  I stacked three of the snowflakes on top of each other to add thickness / dimension to the design.  I topped the stack with a snowflake cut from gold glitter paper.

The panel is mounted on hot pink card stock so it peeks through the open holes on the snowflakes.

I didn't want to cover up the design so I added a simple one word sentiment from the Christmas Sparkle Stamp Set.  The finishing touch was gems for the snowflake centers and a few gold enamel dots.

This card started out very clean and simple.. I cut the smaller circle die from the Ornament Tag die set through some sticky post it notes.  I used the circle as a stencil and inked up several circles with distress ink on a panel of white card stock.  I added two shades of each color to make them look like they're shining.   Just as an example.. the red ornament is Worn Lipstick and Barn Door.  I stamped the circle dot pattern in Barn Door.

Next I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment and the dotted detail stamp on all the distressed circles.

I added lots of blue star bursts in the background and topped them with gems.  But that just didn't seem to be enough sparkle for me!

I cut some ornament tops in gold glitter paper, and some starbursts.  I wanted the ornaments to look like they were laying in all different directions.   A little more bling was added .. a few enamel dots to the gold glitter starburst ornament centers.
Everything I used is in the shop ON SALE!  And guess what?  You can double dip and save even more by using my discount code....


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CASual Fridays Stamps Store.

You'll find even more projects made with all the sale goodies on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog September 10-12.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Holly Jolly Border, Christmas Sparkle
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Fri Dies Flurry

Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Christmas Sparkle
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Fri Dies Ornament Tag

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful cards! xxx

Sharron said...

So festive! Love all the sparkle!