Friday, August 25, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Magical Day!

Happy Friday!  Another quick week here!  This time of year is always a little crazy isn't it?  I'm having trouble getting used to who is home for dinner and when.. I miss the lazy summer days when everyone showed up at the same time. Finally it's the weekend!  
Have you noticed how popular unicorns have become again?  I had a huge collection of these as a pre-teen and I still love them today!  This one is from Neat and Tangled called Magical Day!  You can find lots of different Unicorns at Tupelo Designs LLC too!  They have the Reverse Confetti Wishes, Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn, Concord &9th Unicorn Awesomeness, Waffle Flower Stitched Unicorn, and Pinkfresh Studio Unicorn Dreams!  And that's only SOME of the unicorns! 
I inked mine with Memento ink and Copic Markers.  The background was created using Spun Sugar distress ink.  I topped an inky area with a Stitched Oval Frame from My Favorite Things.
A sprinkle of stars in pink from Queen and Company Sequins Toppings add some shine and sparkle.
Feel like going shopping? I sure hope you'll try Tupelo Designs LLC! They have free shipping every single day.. no coupon required (USA ONLY). They are constantly getting new product in the store so the selection is great! I'm also a big fan of their loyalty program. They reward you with points that add up to dollars that you can use off future purchases. Click here to jump to the store! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Neat & Tangled Magical Day
Dies | Neat & Tangled Magical Day, MFT Stitched Oval Frames

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

OH...MY...GOODNESS!!! I am completely smitten with this magically sweet card. This is my favorite from you ever!!

Sharron said...

Oh, the Spun Sugar is a perfect background! Love your adorable unicorn, so sweet with the pretty frame!

NatQuebec said...

Beautiful card :-)

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful!! I love it .. awesome job!