Saturday, August 19, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Hello Beautiful!

I hope you're having a great day! Today I've got a bright and bold card for you with lots of drama! This one just screams "Look at Me!!" I'm playing with the Beautiful Day Collection from Pretty Little Studio
I started with a background of Navy (Fun Times) and Lime (Joy Ride). I knew when I added the yellow edged bracket card from Fiesta pack that it would just jump off the page. The pack contains 8 bracket cards and a bonus of 20 die cut butterflies like the one on my card!
Next I added a bright fuchsia "Hello" sentiment from the Walk In The Park die cut pack. Now that the foundation of the card is complete it's time for embellishing! 
The paper is printed on a heavy weight card stock with a soft lustre (shine) This photo shows that shine really well in the top right corner.
This collection has lots of die cuts to choose from! You can dress up this layout however you like! I added flowers from the Colorful Blooms die cut pack, foliage from the Greenery pack. A few sequins always make me happy too! I chose sequins in two shades of yellow - Sunsation and Buttered Corn.
This just makes me happy! I hope you're smiling too! Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You do brights so very well Jeanne! This is beautiful!