Friday, June 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions - It's A Guy Thing

It's the last day of the month!  Do you know what that means?  Yes.. of course!  July starts tomorrow!! HAHA!.. But the end of the month for me always means it's time for the 12 Kits of Occasions!  

We're a group of 12 friends who love to papercraft.  Every month we take turns providing the rest of the group with a kit.  We all get the same thing.. and on the last day of the month we reveal what we made with the kit.  It's fun to see how some of our designs look the same - and how others can look so very different. 

Our hostess this month is Michele Ferguson from I Card Everyone blog.  I think Michele has the most unique sense of humor in the group.  Don't know what I mean?  Then you better check out her blog!  Wait until you read some of the sentiments included in this kit!  You're going be rolling on the floor!

Only one trixie in this set for me and that is the Ellen Hutson Hinged Thanks Die.

This is about all I have left in my bag of tricks from Michele!  I think the die is cute and clever - the letters stick up and remain connected along one edge.  I just couldn't think of a clever way to make mine look different than all the rest.   I'm anxious to see what the rest of designers do with theirs.  Yes I did save mine so I can CASE one of theirs!

OK .. on with the show.. I made four cards this time!



Ready to see more from the rest of the team?  You can see a sample from each of the design team members here on THE 12 KITS OF OCCASIONS BLOG.  You'll also find links to each of the designers (and our special guests) and a complete ingredient list for each of the kits.

We're wanting to include YOU in our monthly posts and just about every post this year has had a give away of a kit so you can play along.   Check out the blog to get all the details! 




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Avery Elle No Way
MFT Seaside Seagulls
Lil Inkers Bunny Buddies 

9 comments:

Julye said...

Fun cards Jeanne and all so different too can see guys would love em too.

Birgit said...

Super, super cute Jeanne! I was stumped by the same die and saved mine out as well for future CASE-ing. ;0) You did a fabulous job using Michele's kit. I always love your use of mixing patterned paper and I just knew I'd find good inspiration here!

I Card Everyone said...

Jeanne, it makes me so happy to know that I can make you laugh - mission accomplished! You've made such fun cards - added just the perfect touches of fabulous YOU, and I love the additional papers!!
SEcret? That THANKS was the 'trickster' you always seem to find!!! I love it though, and know you'll use it one day - perhaps cut the letters apart? hmmm might have to try that myself! xx
=]

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE your fun cards today Jeanne! Those seagulls are adorable! What a fun group of crafty gals!
Take Care!
Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Four simply fabulous and fun cards Miss Jeanne! I love how you used all those wonderful little critters. Love your bunny...just so cute with those rosy cheeks and your flock of seagulls, adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

Layer upon layer of cuteness Jeanne! I like your group of seagulls and sunshine on the first one. Your hipster bunny card is really cute too. Oh who am I kidding, they're ALL CUTE!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne when I struggle with patterned paper, which I often do, I come to your blog and have a wander. You know how to make everything look like it was meant to be together! Amazing collection of cards so expertly put together, I don't have much left either but enough that I can CASE some
of your ideas! Happy long weekend!

Marybeth said...

Too funny I though the clouds were chips and I couldn't seem to make them work! Love your card will all the seagulls standing around!The bunny card is also to cute! I too love Michele's sense of humor and this sweet kit!
Sorry I am so late. Hugs to you!

Sharron said...

Perfection, Jeanne! I always enjoy seeing your wonderful use of patterns--always a challenge for me. Wish I had just a little of your abilities with papers and a bit of Michele's humor--lol!! Love every one of your fantastic cards! And I still have my hinged die cut too!