Friday, May 19, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Wedding Congratulations!

I hope you're having a beautiful day! Finally the weather is warmer and it seems like there are flowers everywhere! With June just around the corner I've got my mind on a wedding congratulations card! This card made with the Pretty Little Studio WITH ALL MY HEART Collection is sure to please! The set is a fresh color palate of pastels - pinks, lime green, yellow, blue and gray with a pop of navy. 
I topped the background papers Cherish (gray gingham), and In Love (Floral) with a My Heart 3x4 Journaling Card. I topped that with a tag from the Forever die cuts pack.
I cut a 4" Cambridge doily in four and folded only one of the pieces to look like a bit of lace peeking out from the Floral Bouquet die cut blooms. The pack has 19 die cut flowers so you have lots to work with. I added some of the smaller ones as embellishments along the bottom of the card.
Lastly the toppings.. a die cut banner of hearts, and a sprinkle of 4mm Crystal and Crystal Snow sequins for some sparkle and shine.
I love the fresh look of this card and I know the bride and groom will be delighted with it too!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | With All My Heart Collection | Cherish (gray gingham), In Love (Floral)
Journaling Card | My Heart
Die Cut | Floral Bouquet, Forever
Doily | 4” Cambridge
Sequins | 4mm Crystal, Crystal Snow
Stitched Border Die | Pretty Pink Posh

No comments: