Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - You Are Terrific!


I hope you're having a great day!  I'm enjoying the sunshine and spending a little time outside every day.  I like to sit outside with a book and a glass of cold ice tea.  When I hear a bird chirp close by I can't resist seeing what kind it is.  The Baltimore Orioles are back and I've spotted some Fly Catchers too!


I love crafting with flowers - they always make me happy!  These are called Pretty Posies from CAS-ual Fridays!  I love their hand drawn doodle look.
Of course there's a matching set of Fri-Dies that make them easy to cut out.  I stamped these with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored them with Copic Markers.  
I stamped a simple background of yellow lines from Zigs and Zags. It adds just enough color to break up all that clean white space and "ground" the flowers, so they don't look like they're floating.


To add more dimension I adhered some of the elements flat on the card base while others are popped up with adhesive foam tape.

Been itching for some new goods and want to go shopping?  



I hope you'll use my discount code to SAVE 15% on your purchase! Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Zigs and Zags, Pretty Posies
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Posies Fri-Dies



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card Jeanne! I used to have a female Oriole that came back every year...I always knew it was her because she liked to peck the wheels of my SUV and the large window in our foyer...I guess they like shiny things too! LOL :D

Sharron said...

Our orioles are back too! We're putting grape jelly out but the house sparrows are eating most of it. Amazing how many birds like jelly! Love the bright card--the colors are so wonderful! And the background adds such great interest.