Thursday, February 16, 2017

CASology - Romance - Crazy About You!


Who can resist a little romance? Certainly not me! So when I saw the challenge at CASology I had to play along! Yep! Total fool for love and always looking for a happy ending no matter what the circumstances. I think that defines me as a hopeless romantic doesn't it?

Well I've been with Mr. J a very long time - we met when we were both 16 and had lots of ups and downs.  If I had to do it all over again he knows it would be with him.  We always try to do little things for each other - every single day.  Simple things that say I love you.  It's not unusual for him to come home with one of my favorite cupcakes from the bakery or offer to help me out when I'm running behind.  He encourages my crafty obsession - and is my biggest fan!   So Yes, I am still crazy about this man!   


I had fun making this almost single layer card.  I stamped the leaves, sentiment and flowers on a panel before adding the pink flower with some adhesive foam tape.  Does this still count as CAS?  

These pretty flowers are from Reverse Confetti.  They're double stamped images that have coordinating die cuts making them easy to make arrangements with.

Instead of gems I scattered a few yellow flowers around the design.

I love the pretty design on the bell shaped florals!
I hope you're having a great day and if you're feeling a little romance coming on maybe you should join me over at CASology!! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds. Crazy About You
Dies | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds






5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like spring Jeanne, lovely card!

cm said...

What a heart-warming, touching post, Jeanne! It's obvious that love and romance is flourishing in your household! Your husband, as you well know, is certainly a keeper; bringing you cupcakes, helping you out, encouraging your passion...a gem in every way! And I know that you, in your ways, spoil and pamper him, too! Your post has me teary-eyed; in a good way. Oh yes...your card! Crazy about it....totally crazy!
hugs~c

Jacquie Southas said...

Great sentiment and lovely florals - so bright, fresh & clean! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Jeanne!

Joyce said...

What a romantic story, Jeanne. You both are truly blessed. I love this card, and yes, it is CAS enough for me. Love the colors, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Anonymous said...

What a pair of kindred spirits, Jeanne! So beautiful that you still look for opportunities to celebrate each other every day! Heartwarming and uplifting. As is this card! Clean, fresh, bold and fun! You are a master at colour combinations, Jeanne, you truly are! So glad you could share your beautiful card and heartwarming story with us at CASology this week!