Friday, October 7, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays - Thankful

Happy Friday!  Lots going on here today including this post for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  I'm really feeling the Fall spirit lately.   It's that time of year when you have a nice sunny day it just calls to you and makes you want to spend the whole day outdoors.  I know that there aren't many days left this year that will be so fine.  
I made this "Thankful" card using the AMBER WAVES stamp set.   Using my Misti stamping tool I inked up the border stamp in lots of different colors.  It was easy to align moving my panel of paper half an inch in either direction.

I really like to use unexpected or "non traditional" colors on projects.  I enjoy seeing how something different can still be very beautiful.  Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month we're putting a little pink on everything we show on the CAS-ual Fridays blog this month.   Michele, the owner is a survivor and she has a whole line of stamps to promote awareness. 

I love all the bright colors on this one - they remind me of the colors of changing leaves!



Want to go shopping?  If you see something you would like at the store I hope you will use my discount code.  Any commission that I would normally receive has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays for Breast Cancer Awareness/Research.  I do not receive any payment or commission for products I show on my blog.  I only endorse and promote products that I like and use on a regular basis.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Amber Waves
Dies | Spellbinder Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals | MFT Fishtail Flags
Enamel Dots | Hobby Lobby 

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Get outa here! Loving this card and amazing background .... wow!