Friday, September 30, 2016

Tag You're It - Creative Fuel

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  Are you a coffee lover?  You're going to love this latest challenge at Tag You're It!   Here's the inspiration tag from our Guest Designer this time -  Richard Breaks!!  You might know Richard as Mr. Cardmaker!   If you haven't checked him out you need to do so right away!

I'm a big fan of Richard!  I love his style... he's always experimenting with different techniques.  I always hesitate to try new things... when I think something is perfect I just stop.  Richard is always tweaking.. adding a little something here or there.  maybe splattering it with ink.. or distressing  the edges, adding embossing    I love Richard because he makes me want to try different things.

So what to you see?  Rich chocolate colors for this coffee themed card.  Very masculine right?   So I thought I'd spin it a different direction.....  Very feminine.  


My favorite go to sets for coffee are from Reverse Confetti - I love the new mugs in the Just Brew It Set  - they have lots of cute sentiments like this one - creative fuel!  I surrounded the cup with flowers from the Love Blooms stamp set. 

I can't wait to see what you do with this!  I hope you'll join us at Tag You're It Challenge!   You have two weeks to play.  
 



7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jeanne this is so pretty and feminine. Love the soft pastel colours. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cm said...

Completely crushing over your feminine version of Richard's tag! The blue mug, nestled in the cluster of flowers, is soooo pretty! Love this!
Hugs~c

Kara Lynne said...

I would pick that tag out in a line-up as a Jeanne tag!! It reminds me of the header on your blog. I love your style, Jeanne, and this tag is beautiful!

richardbreaks said...

Wow wow wow! What a fantastic take on this tag! It is a PERFECT juxtaposition to mine! And it's gorgeous and so happy, to boot! LURVE it!

Sharron said...

Super sweet tag! Love your gorgeous combo of blooms with that cute mug!

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty little flowers, this is darling!

Donna said...

Very sweet tag, Jeanne. Beautiful colours. X