Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pretty Pink Posh - Butterfly Sky

Happy news to share again today!  I've been asked to stay on the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team!  Our term is only 4 months - so by the time I got in the swing of things I was thinking it would be time for me to go.  Lucky me though!  I get to stay!! 

Paulina's having a matching game to announce the new Design Team.  She made this collage with a sample from each of the designers who will be on for the next term (September - December).  I'm not allowed to tell you who they are - you're supposed to guess and Paulina will announce them here on her blog. Can you guess which one is mine? 


It's a pleasure working with Paulina's beautiful stitched dies and colorful sequins.  They both compliment your favorite stamp lines perfectly!  If you haven't checked out the store you need to see the new stamps Paulina's designed like these pretty butterflies from the Blissful Butterflies set.  This set is a mini - only 2 x 3" - but it has so many great little stamps that are so versatile! 
I created a cloudy sky for my butteflies using the Scallop Borders as a mask.  The frilly clouds are soft and feminine.
I topped the cloudy background with the Scalloped Ovals.  I stuck with the "power of 3" and added three colorful butterflies. 
The die cut "hello" sentiment is on a Stitched Label One die - I love how the dies are coordinated with the stitching detail.
A sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins is the perfect finishing touch for ANY design!  Love Love Love that SHINE! 
Time to find out if you guessed correctly!  I tried to give you a hint with my project today!  Did you guess M?  If you did then YOU ARE CORRECT!!! LOL!  I wonder how many you'll get right!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  















Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Blissful Butterflies
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Blissful Butterflies, Scallop Borders Stitched Labels, Scallop Ovals
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4 mm, 6mm

7 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love the way you made the clouds, Jeanne! What a stunning card!

Nora Noll said...

What a cool way to make the clouds!! They look fabulous with the butterflies!!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so happy to be designing with you for another term at PPP Jeanne!! Your card today is so pretty. What an amazing background!!

Sharron said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! Love your pretty clouds and those sweet butterflies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Jeanne and your clouds are wonderful!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful card and love all of Paulina's stamps and dies! If only I had more $$!! LOL! Love that you are a PPP DT member and looking forward to seeing more!

Donna said...

Beautiful card. Really very pretty. X