Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Splitcoaststampers Shaker Tag Tutorial

I'm so excited to share that I got to work on a shaker tag/ornament tutorial for Splitcoaststampers featuring Top Dog Dies.   You can check it out here! 

Cardstock
Transparency (I used Unibind Thermal Steel Crystal Soft Cover Report Covers)
Dies:  Top Dog Dies Polar Bear, Mini Tags, Onesie Dress, Circles, Penguin, Memory Box Studio Circle Layers, Cardinal, Snowman, Pocket Page Winter, Water
Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Plate
Pretty Pink Posh:   Sequins and Mini Beads
Twinery Twine
Ribbon May Arts
Stamp:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Nutcracker Sweet

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

A big Congrats Jeanne

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific Jeanne, love the little polar bears!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your Shaker Tags are Fabulous WOW Each one is so stinkin' cute...I'm totally impressed with what you created....Your gifts will be long remembered to say the least and the tag is a keepsake to hang on the tree...GIRL YOU so ROCK!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations, Jeanne, these are SUPER adorable!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I saw these over on Top Dog Dies and they are all magnificent! I love each and every single one! I can see how much love and attention to detail you put into this big project! Wow! Looks good! Congratulations!
Take care!
Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun snow globe shakers, love the all.

cm said...

I {heart} these, Jeanne...seriously to-the-moon-and-back love them! These are just charming little keepsakes! Can you tell they make me giddy-happy?
Hugs~c