Thursday, September 17, 2015

Too Cute To Spook!!

The kids are back in school and fall is just around the corner.  I think you’re going to need some Halloween dies and fast!    This is one of my favorite holidays – I love a bit of mischief! 

I can never resist helping out school.  It seems like something is always going on and they are always looking for volunteers.  I like to help out  making things for the bake sale or for the class  Halloween Party.  It’s fun seeing the kids dressed up and just bubbling with excitement.
I wanted to show you how the different Halloween die sets work well together today.  The sizes of the elements in the different sets make them easy to mix and match.  I used elements primarily from the Pocket Page Halloween Set and added accents from other sets to complete a scene.  The buckle on the little kitty’s hat comes from the “Wicked Witch” set ,   and  the crescent moon is from the Haunted House Set.
I also added some “basic” shapes to add layers and more dimension – like the Antique Matt and Circles die set.    The clouds are from the Rainbow die set.   They all fit together perfectly!

What will you create today?











Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Top Dog Dies:  Pocket Page Halloween, Bats, Wicked Witch, Haunted House,  Rainbow, Pocket Page Banner, Antique Matt, Circles
Stamp: Waltzingmouse Peek A Boo Sentiments
Pattern Paper:  Teresa Collins “Memories” 6”
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh
Google Eyes
Copic Markers
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

9 comments:

pam said...

Fantastic creation Jeanne, so love your cute kittie! beautiful laying and colours.
Hugs pam x

Diane Jaquay said...

EEK, OMG, Jeanne, this is just way too CUTE!!!! That little kitty put a big smile on my face this morning; love all the fabulous layers on your card!

Lisa Minckler said...

I've said this before, but I want to run right over and hug you...this card is so, so, SO cute!!!! The colors, your design, that you used lined note paper, the pumpkin pale hanging off the tail, it's all so perfect!!!!
I'm never fully prepared for what I'm going to see when I visit your blog, but I do know enough to brace myself first.
LOVE your Halloween inspiration Jeanne.

Big hugs to you, you amazing multitask-er!
Lisa xx

Kara Lynne said...

That cat is adorable with the little goggly eyes and what a fantastic scene you created, Jeanne! Each layer compliments the next.

cm said...

I want to join Lisa in rushing over to give you a hug, touch this card in real life and giggle like a school girl at how amazing and adorable this is! What a spook-tacular scene, filled with details that are utterly charming! The pumpkin treat bag hanging on the kitten's tail is such a marvelous special touch! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...love this card, you always know how to make Halloween cards rock and this one is so amazing. Just love all those fabulous dies!

Lesley said...

This is so darling and the colours are purrfect!

Daniela Dobson said...

What an adorable card!

Jill Norwood said...

Totally adorable! Love this sweet scene!