Saturday, September 12, 2015

Seize The Birthday- Anything Goes

I hope you're having a good weekend.  It's just DH and me today - both of the kids are off at work.  I've put the poor man to work in my crafty room.  Still trying to get my photo set up just right.  I've been playing with different height, photo depth of field, and lighting.  I think I'm just about where I want to be so now it's time to make it permanent.  I'm so glad he's willing and able to do this for me.    It's taken months to get to this point - I'm glad to see the last finishing touches put in place. If you ever told me that one day I would have a whole room just for my crafting I would have never believed you!   Pinch me!
Today I'm playing along at Seize the Birthday.  Kids cards don't come up too often for me so I'm happy to add to my stash.  These are clean and simple - the unicorn is from Top Dog Dies and is so easy to put together.  The sentiments are from Clearly Besotted "Once Upon A Time".
You have to have a little bling for a princess so a gold foil crown and stars, and that shiny button.  My daughter always loved pink when she was little, my favorite color was blue so I made one of each.  
Have a great day!










 Top Dog Dies:  Vintage A2 Mat, Unicorn, Rainbow
Stamp:   Clearly Besotted “Once Upon A Time”

12 comments:

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Jeanne! lovely colours on each.
Keep going outside to take my photos, as unsure about lighting and stuff LOL.
Hugs Pam x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Gloria said...

Wow!
The cards are so beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous Jeanne, I like the gold accents!

Alanna said...

Such fun cards. I love that unicorn die.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so sweet, Jeanne, and congrats on having a crafting room all to yourself!

Donna said...

My daughter LOVES unicorns so you've got a winner here in our book :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Stunning! So well done and I love each color in turn!

Marybeth said...

What an adorable set of card! Your photos and these two cards are PERFECT!!!!

cm said...

Oh. My. Stars. Jeanne, these are the classiest unicorn cards I have ever seen! To have the ability to make those for my niece and her little girl friends would make me ecstatic! Such fabulous dies! I'm going to keep an eye on these for down the road; hopefully when a sale and/or lowered shipping to Canada comes about. Must haves...totally must haves! My Ms. T would adore these...
hugs~c

Colleen said...

Awesome cards!! I have two granddaughters that would totally LOVE your unicorn cards!! Thank you for sharing at STB!

Glenda J said...

These are so fantastic! Cute design and great colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.