Thursday, July 31, 2014

CASE Study #202 - Cherries

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  Another busy posting day for me so please look around.  I bet you've been wondering what I've been up to!   Now you know!!  LOL!  I'm feeling better from my dental implant and getting back to normal.  The hint of fall is in the air - or maybe more in my head since the kids are buzzing about what classes to take and school actually starts in August... GASP... that's tomorrow!!!  Time is flying!  Moriko is getting big and turning into a moocher!  


I'm playing at CASE Study today. It's our last challenge this month with our muse Shari Carroll. She's been lots of fun to CASE and I'm going to have to start stalking her blog now. I've been introduced to so many wonderful designers though CASE. So what does Shari have for us this week? Oh.. look at this beautiful red flower on the kraft background. Did you notice the stamping on the background? How about the colored stripes on the flower? The little banner peeking out both sides of he flower? Well now it's time you take it, make it your own, and own it!


What did I see? At first I was captivated by that flower - but then how to make it mine?  Would it just look like another flower?  I knew I wanted to keep the red so I went for some cherries!!    I added the double ended banner sentiment, and lots of color with a layered patterned paper background.

Now it's your turn! Or are you looking for a little more inspiration? Check out projects from the design team and our special guesties Amy Tsuruta and Tenia Nelson!
Amy and Silke are on Summer break but the rest of the ladies are ready to wow you!


Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Tasnim Ahmed
Jill Foster
Gayatri Murali
Anja Curvers
Anna Kossakovskaya
Julia Stainton
Michelle Williams
Annika Lerche

Don't forget that next month marks CASE's 4th Anniversary.  Every Thursday we will be having special blog hops and lots of prizes.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!











Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Flourishes Cherries & Peaches
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Farm Girl"
Card Stock:  PTI White, Aqua Mist, SU! Pretty In Pink
Twinery Twine Caribbean 
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace, Cheery Lynn French Pastry, Paper Smooches Flag Tags
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Enamel Dots

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card, love your use of color! It was fun playing along with you this month!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Jeanne, love those sweet cherries.

Sharron said...

So summery and pretty--cherries were a great choice! Wonderful patterned papers that complement the yummy cherries too!

Lindsey said...

Everything about this card is just yummy...the cherries, the papers, the doily...everything!