Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CASology Lucky!!

I hope everybody is doing good!!  I'm having another busy week.  My son is on Spring Break so he's keeping me running around and I get a serious case of "the guilts" every time I want to turn the computer on. I'm tempted to wait until he falls asleep, but he's 18 so I think he can stay up longer than his old mom!  I'm playing along with CASology this week and starting to seriously appreciate how quick a CAS card comes together.   The CUE word this week is LUCKY!  Gotta tell you I really feel lucky that I just got this stamp set in the mail the day before I saw the cue word.  I guess it's fate!! 

I stamped the images and sentiment in Memento ink and then colored in the letters with Copic markers.  A sprinkle of gold sequins (some up and some down) and I'm calling this one done! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps: Avery Elle "Lucky"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Gold Sequins

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh fun stamps Jeanne, love the vibrant colours!

Cathy Weber said...

Cute image! I remember those games, trying to grab the stuffed animal! Never got one, but it is fun to remember back in the day! You are really getting GOOD at CAS...but I still look for a bow whenever I read your blog!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Lucky indeed that you just got that stamp set! Nice card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE this Jeanne, sssshhh do not tell that I sometimes put in 1.00 in those grabby machines!

Ardyth said...

Fun and colourful and still lots of glorious white space! Love this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Now, this is CAS--you go girl. Love your design, and your luck for ordering this stamp just in the nick of time. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Meghan said...

Fun stamps and the bright colours are perfect! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Darnell said...

This is fantastic, Jeanne!! A total winning card in my book!! Hugs, Darnell

May Park said...

Yeah, you are lucky enough to have this stamp set. Such a fun take. Those sequins are perfect touch to your CAS card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.