Monday, December 30, 2013

Crafty Secrets Snow Play

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are getting everything in order for a rocking new year!  I did some heavy duty grocery shopping so I'm ready for just about anything that might come my way - including unexpected visitors.  It wouldn't be new years without lots of snacks and bubbly drinks.

I'm the guest designer this month at Crafty Secrets, so every Monday in December I will have a new project to share.   This is my final week playing along with the Crafty Secrets design team.    I love their vintage images and unique designs.  Recently I rediscovered them and found that most of their designs are digital. I am guessing that most of you are like me and have only dabbled a little with digital designs.   You can purchase single images of  Crafty Secrets designs or entire discs.  The discs are really amazing - everything you need to create a card is at your fingertips - digital paper, sentiments, embellishments, frames - it's all there.  There are even 3-D projects on the disc for gift boxes/bags and place cards for your holiday dinner table. 
If you have an electronic cutter - I used the Silhouette Cameo - the designs are easy to import to your library and manipulate. You can also use other software that will allow you to manipulate photo files like Photoshop.   I have to say it was really nice to have everything perfectly coordinated in one place.  The pattern paper and all the images are color and theme matched to work together - you just print what you need, die cut and assemble.   too small for other projects.  
 Want to see what the rest of the team made for you today?  Just click on their names to hop to their blog. 
  • Vicki Chrisman Team Leader
  • Michele Kovack - See 295+ Gallery!
  • Darlene Pavlick
  • Rebekah Faries
  • Sheila Rumney
  • Kathy Clement
  • Elizabeth (I love rubber) on Splitcoast
  • Cherry Nelson
  • Thanks for stopping by - we're getting really close now aren't we?  It's almost Christmas!!



    Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
    Images, Patterned Paper:  Crafty Secrets Retro Christmas CD
    Dies:  Spellbinder Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped OvalsRibbon:  May Arts Ivory Button Twine, 1/2" Squares Stitch Red White, 1" Lace White
    Silver Pearls, Snow Buttons
    Card Stock:  PTI  Pure Poppy, White, AC Specialty Gold Foil
    1/8" Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

    7 comments:

    Marybeth said...

    This card is adorable ...love that vintage image ! I need a new printer before I start buying any of theses sweet images.
    Oh my gosh I love the ribbon you used ...it goes so well with your red card and paper.
    Happy New Years Jeanne. I can't wait to just stay put!

    Jinny Newlin said...

    Ever so cute! Gosh, that ribbon is ever so delish, and I adore the gold framing!

    Cathy Weber said...

    You always have THE best ribbon...that is gorgeous on your vintage card...so creative to add the blue bingo card to it...also love the little snowflakes with the silver pearls! They were very lucky to have you this month Jeanne.

    Tenia Nelson said...

    What a gorgeous card!! :)

    Kim Heggins said...

    What a card...I love that vintage image of the little cutie pies playing in the snow! Just too cute! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

    Super cute card Jeanne and perfectly accented from the ribbon, snowflakes, tart tin to the Bingo card you printed with the little snow boys - it's wonderful!

    I think I need a Silhouette

    Sandy

    Jill Norwood said...

    Jeanne this is stunning! I love that sweet image and your pretty ribbon too!
    I love the CDs and enjoy being able to print paper and images as needed!