Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of posts for me today.  I've been having trouble with my internet provider - no phone or wi fi going on day 3 - so I will keep this short.  I never realized how much I depended on my wi fi until this week !   I decided to take matters into my own hands and come up with a plan b!  I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know what's going on and wish you a beautiful day!  Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!


Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  5.75 x 5.75"
Stamps:  Serendipity Autumn Wreath, Happy Thanksgiving SM
Dies:  Cheery Lynn English Tea Party, Spellbinder Assorted Leaves, Grand Circles, Grommet Tags
Embossing Folder Circles Leaves & Diamonds
Twine
Brad:  Brides
Ink:  Versafine Vintage Sepia, Ranger Distress Antique Linen, Spiced Marmalade, Copic Markers
Card Stock:  PTI White, Terracotta Tile, Pure Poppy, Gold Foil American Crafts
1/4" Stitched Satin

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jeanne! Beautiful card.

Cathy Weber said...

Hope that internet is up and running soon Jeanne...love you beautiful Thanksgiving card. I had to check the details to see what embossing folder you used...I really like those leaves and that pretty gold/black ribbon. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Maria said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jeanne! Very pretty colored image and lovely ribbon treatment! Hope your internet problems are settled soon!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...Happy Thanksgiving to you! Beautiful card and that gold leaf is such a fabulous touch, so classy. Good luck with your internet and I hope your dad is feeling better.

~Tammy~ said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Ugh! Computer issues! Seriously sad how much we need current technology now!!

Your card is beautiful!!! That ribbon treatment is gorgeous,