Monday, July 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties Day Three July Releases - SO TWEET!

Have you been checking out the new Paper Sweeties July releases?  Super cute aren't they?  Today the stamps hit the web store, and we are showing more samples.  Tomorrow we will wrap up the new releases by mixing the new sets with the old sets to show you how well they work together.  So sit back, grab a cup of coffee (iced tea for me please!), and enjoy some creations made with the new release!

I created this little scene using the new "Happy Summer" set.  I stamped a few extra branches/leaves to give more of an appearance that the birds are in a tree.  I rounded the sentiment when I was sticking it on to my acrylic block to fit the oval shape of my die cut and I colored the birds with Copics.
I hope you'll visit the rest of the design team and see what they've come up with. They've been working hard and would love to hear from you!


Have a beautiful day and Enjoy Life!!


Supplies Used: Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps: Paper Sweeties "Happy Summer"
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper "Farmhouse" Collection 6x6" pad
Card Stock"  PTI Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers
Dies:  Spellbinder Big Scalloped Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals, Classic Ovals
Ribbon:  5/8" Taffeta Iridescent Ivory, Button Twine Ivory May Arts, 5/8" Crochet Natural (Ribbon Reel)
Buttons

9 comments:

Peanut said...

So tweet indeed, Jeanne! Love that image - adorable!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jeanne, your card is absolutely lovely. That image is adorable and you have used some of my favorite papers.

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty!Great coloring!!!

Kristi said...

Oh Jeanne! How 'tweet'is your card!? I adore this set and will be ordering it! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Pam said...

Your card is really sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is just too sweet! I love what you did with this set! The colors and layout are nothing short of amazing! {Just like you} :-)

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Jeanne! Really love this palette, and your mix of DSPs is scrumptious!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one very sweet card! Those adorable little birds are the cutest and your colors, simply beautiful.

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! Love those sweet little birds!