Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties February Release Day 2

I have two posts today so if you are looking for CASE Study please scroll down!  THANKS!!   It's the second day of the Paper Sweeties new February Release. This release is full of tea themed images and sentiments perfect for a tea party, or to just share a cup of friendship! This is a great way to see the images before they hit the store tomorrow (Feburary 15) and show off their versatility.  Even if you don't like to color or paper piece there are lots of great sentiments like the one I used on my project today.

This sentiment is from the "I'm Having A Tea Party" set .  I thought it would be a sweet way to surprise a friend.  Just tuck in some packets of tea and set it on their desk or in a drawer for them to find later!  How sweet would that be?  This one is just pure eye candy with embossing, satiny trims, flowers and gems.  Here's my finished card...
Hop on over to the rest of the DT blogs to see what they created with these pretty tea themed sets.  Just click on their names below.


Thanks for stopping by! Stop by tomorrow for more new releases.


Jeanne

Supplies Used: Finished Size 6.25 x 4.5
Stamps: Paper Sweeties PS-54 I'm Having a Tea Party
Dies: Spellbinder Long Classic Rectangles, Long Classic Scallop Rectangles
Gems: Recollections
Flowers: roses: Iamroses.com, daisy Wild Orchid Crafts.com
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug Cane Back Chair
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Pink Pirouette, Vintage Cream

May Arts 5/8" Trimming Satin Pleats Pink, 1.5" Light Pink Satin Pleat Hobby Lobby

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous pretty flowers Jeanne, I love the sweet sentiment and the girly pinks you used!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Jeanne! Love the roses :-)

Marybeth said...

Oh this is a pretty one, Jeanne! Such a wonderful sentiment , love that. I adore all the pinks , pretty , bling and flowers.

Lisa Minckler said...

I stopped in. I saw. I smiled HUGELY. Always so much fun to peruse your blog. Your card here makes me happy. It's so beautiful!

Lori said...

Your card is beautiful - love the embossed background and how you set off the sentiment with the pretty flowers!