Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Paper Sweeties December Release Day 1


I'm so excited to share with you the December release from Paper Sweeties!!  From December 13 through 15 the design team will be sharing with you sneak peaks of the new stamps available in the Paper Sweeties Shoppe on December 15.  The sets just keep getting better and better.  Everything is so well coordinated and meant to work together that they are easy to mix and match.  The new December release has lots of winter fun in store for you so grab a cuppa your favorite and have a peek at these pretties.

The Sweeties Stand is a great place to start.  This is from an earlier release and has lots of add ons to turn it from a fall road side farm stand, to a trim a tree center complete with wreathes and mistletoe, to now - the best place to find snowballs on sale!!   I dressed Abigail up in some fussy cut pieced accessories - ear muffs and a wrap.  The pants set is from an earlier release - Mahalo.  The pretty snowflakes in the background and the "snowballs for sale" sign are new releases.
Why not get a peek at what the rest of the design team is previewing today?  Just click on their names below!
See you tomorrow for a look at more new releases!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5.75 x 5.75"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties Snowflake from PS-43 Snow Friends, Earmuffs and Wrap from PS-47 Warm Winter Wishes, PS-A Abigail, Sign From PS-45 Wagon Add On #2, Pants from PS-9 Mahalo, PS-26 Sweeties Stand
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey "Fact" and "Fiction" Collections
Card Stock Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Recollections Glitter Cardstock
Copic Markers
Gems
5/8" Sheer Blue Metallic Ribbon Ribbon Bowtique
Snowflake Button from Favorite Findings

8 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I love Abigail's poncho Jeanne...and her perfectly shaded hair! The glittery snow and the cute snowball sign is such a cute idea to use on a card!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet card Jeanne, perfect colouring!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the little stand in the snowy hills and the little sign! Eek this is so a-dorable!

JJ Bolton said...

Oh my, I'm having flashbacks to my childhood. I was definitely around during the poncho phase (I had at least 2 knitted ones!) I love the little earmuffs you gave her too:) So cute!

Anonymous said...

So So cute!! I love her ear muffs and the scene !

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Aqua and red is a design staple in my book, and I just adore your glittery hills!

Christina said...

Seriously cute, Jeanne! I love those layered snow banks!