Friday, May 13, 2011

Waltzingmouse Challenge

Waltzingmouse stamps is celebrating it's 2nd birthday!  Claire Brennan - designer of all those clever stamps is inviting us to a birthday party asking us to bring cake, teacups, or tea bags to the party.  These are all templates available through the Waltzingmouse site.  

I decided to use the tea bag template with a western theme.  Since here in the states we aren't much on "tea time" I thought these would make great goodie bags to send home treats as a small thanks to our guests for stopping by!  

I used the Back in the Saddle, Vintage Labels 1 and 18.  Paper is by My Mind's Eye Union Square "Favorite" part of the "Lost and Found" collection.  Check out the little minnie tag - I used the "Back in the Saddle" tag as a background watermark.
Hope you like it! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW This is Amazing how did you think of such a unique and a one of a kind design i will definantly checkout this blog for ideas.
-Thanks

Joanne Gilch said...

I saw this on Claire's blog, but now I am here and this is even better close up!!! love the red and cream and all the little things that make this tea bag baggie so wonderful.

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, wow, that's an awesome first card....I LOVE it. Check out all of your layers and details! You have such a wonderful style! Thanks for linking up and helping me to celebrate my blogaversary!