Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hey There Little Lady!!

I recently made this card for a Waltzingmouse Challenge.  I really liked the "little lady" stamp so of course had to use pink.  The sentiment and rider are from a new set called Back in the Saddle.

I used the star for a western feel and lots of bling (sparkly paper, shimmery organza ribbon, silver brads and glittery patterend paper) for a feminine touch.

I really like using wired ribbon and making a zig zag ruffle to add as an accent.


Even the Spellbinders Fancy Tag has a sort of western feel to it which goes perfect with the sentiment.  I also like to add some color by using distress ink - this time I used Lipstick. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Collection Market Street "Adore" Pleated Skirt, "Lovely" Shabby Chic, Madison Avenue "Cherish" Pintuck
Spellbinders Dies:  Beaded Circles, Fancy Tags Two, Stars
Ink:  Momento Rose Bud, Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink Lipstick
Butterfly Punch:  Martha Stewart

No comments: